1) Please arrive on time to begin class at the scheduled time. If you arrive late, you will need to pick up where the class currently is at. Insufficient warm-up can lead to injuries so please be aware of that.
2) Dropping or switching classes cannot be made during the current month. Classes can be added if space is permitted.
3) Wendy Wray Fitness promotes a supportive and competitive environment. Friendly competition makes us all stronger. Please be respectful and supportive of your fellow athletes. You are responsible for the energy you bring into the gym.
4) Always bring your “A Game”. If your “A” game is missing, there are 25 other letters in the alphabet. Keep trying until you find one that is working.
5) Because I charge by the class, I will allow “3″ credits per month for classes that are missed because of circumstances beyond your control. This does not include forgetting to set your alarm, being too sore, a hair appointment, etc. You get the idea. It is up to you to keep track of your days and make mention of them before invoices are sent out for the following month. Credits do not roll over to the next month.